Categories : Services
Please enter The following types of services are expected to be provided at CSC’s :
1. G2C – All G2C (Government to Consumer) Communication including Health, Education, Agriculture, Human Resource Development, Employment, Fundamental Rights, Disaster Warnings, RTI, etc.
2. Information dissemination – Interactive kiosks, voice & Local Language Interface, including web-browsing, Edutainment – Including multi-functional space for group interaction, entertainment, training, and empowerment
3. eGovernance & e-ServicesTelemedicine – Transactions like Market (Krishi) Information, Banking, Insurance, Travel, Post, e Forms to request government services, etc.
4. C2G Kiosk – Grievances, complaints, requests, and suggestions.
5. Financial Inclusion – Payment for NREGA, etc.
6. Healthcare Facilities – Tele medicine & remote health camps have also been envisaged as part of the CSC’s extended functionalities
7. Agriculture Facilities
8. Rural BPO